Well, I guess now we know how they actually got Dopey, Sleepy and Grumpy. Clearly, Doc would not have approved.
Really, Rite-Aid ?
The Blogs I Follow
- The Vital Blog – Vital Design
- Evergreen: The Eucalypt Media Blog
- Home Snuggers
- Energy Circle Insights Blog
- The Prose Marketer | Blog | Prose Media
- ~ L to the Aura ~
- The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss
- Southern Maine Tick & Mosquito Control
- Performance Building Supply
- Fred Horch
- Matthew Richards Photography
- Jessie Lambert
- The Curious People
- holly richmond
Oldies but Goodies ~ Archives
Instead, focus on two projects that really matter. Source: In 2017, Don’t Set Too Many Goals for Yourself Boom! [Drops microphone]
Teamwork makes the dream work. See how Larry Bird scored 60 points in a game in 1985…with a little help with his friends.
Source: Tim | LinkedIn
Maybe I’m late to the game, but just saw my first Most Interesting Imposter ad on ESPN and I feel terrible. That scruffy looking lad…
Donn Fendler, Who Was Lost in Wilds of Maine as a Boy, Dies at 90 https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/donn-fendler-who-was-lost-in-wilds-of-maine-as-a-boy-dies-at-90.amp.html